Experts in bioinformatics
Let us analyse your data
Our expertise encompasses a wide range of bioinformatic analyses, from the reconstruction of phylogenies to genome assembly and annotation.
Among our most demanded bioinformatic analyses are:
- De novo and reference-guided genome assembly.
- Genome annotation.
- Single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) detection and analysis.
- Analysis of the transcriptome and its variability: de novo transcriptome assembly, gene and isoform prediction, gene quantification, differential expression analysis, and identification of non-standard RNA molecules (fusion-transcripts, circularised RNAs, etc).
- Analysis of small ncRNAs: ncRNA prediction and quantification, differential expression analysis, microRNA target site prediction, custom ncRNA annotation, and RNA editing analysis.
- Construction of reference databases.
- Chimaera removal.
- Taxon assignment.
- Read count per taxon.
- Generation of rarefaction curves.
- Diversity metrics.
Molecular evolution and phylogenetics
- Population parameter estimation: diversity, effective population size, gene flow.
- Sequence alignment.
- Reconstruction of phylogenetic trees and networks.
- Molecular systematics.
What you receive
We will deliver your results in the desired format along with a summary of the bioinformatic methods followed.
What we need
Your data files along with some information about the wet-lab procedures followed (starting biological material, library type, sequencing platform).
How we work
Please contact us and inform us about what your bioinformatics needs are. We will be glad to tailor our bioinformatic pipelines to your projects. Once all the steps of the project are defined, we will provide a quote and work hard to deliver your results promptly and cost-effectively.