Experts in de novo transcriptome assembly
We get your transcriptomes assembled and annotated
De novo transcriptome assembly and annotation from RNA-seq data is a complex, computationally intensive bioinformatic analysis. At AllGenetics, we ensure expert assessment and state-of-the-art transcriptome assembly workflows along with suitable computational resources for your project.
In our current workflows, we:
- Pre-process the raw high-throughput sequencing data.
- Normalise the coverage of raw reads.
- De novo assemble the transcriptome.
- Evaluate the quality and completeness of the assembly.
- Generate different visualisations of the results.
- Annotate the transcriptome.
What you receive
The results of the bioinformatic analysis including demultiplexing, pre-processing and quality control of the raw data, and the contigs and scaffolds assembled along with the annotation file.If you require additional analyses, please let us know and we will do our best to meet your needs.