Experts in metagenomics data analysis
Whole-genome shotgun metagenomics analyses
Choosing the best bioinformatic tools available is an essential step in bioinformatic analyses of whole-genome metagenomics. And whole-genome metagenomic assemblies require high-performance computing infrastructures. At AllGenetics, we ensure expert assessment and state-of-the-art metagenomic workflows along with suitable computational resources for your project.
In our current workflows, we:
- Pre-process the raw high-throughput sequencing data.
- Run a raw read assignment method on the processed reads and the assembly.
- Assemble or co-assemble the metagenomes.
- Bin the assembly with different algorithms, and consolidate the bin sets.
- Quantify the abundances of the draft genomes (bins) across the samples.
- Functionally annotate the bins.
- Generate different visualisations of the results.
What you receive
The results of the bioinformatic analysis including demultiplexing, quality control of the raw data and adaptor removal, binning, de novo assembly, taxonomic assignment, and automatic functional annotation.If you require additional analyses, please let us know and we will do our best to meet your needs.