WINERIES AND VINEYARDS
From grapevine varietal characterisation to disease and pest monitoring, genomic methods have been proved useful tools to vineyards and winery management.
Wineries and vineyards
Based on our genomics expertise, at AllGenetics we offer a variety of genomic services to address the specific needs of the wine industry.
- Characterisation of wine yeasts by whole genome sequencing
- Screening of microorganisms in grapevines and soil by qPCR
- Characterisation of vineyard and wine microbiome by DNA metabarcoding
- Identification of grapevine genes of interest by RNA-seq
- Identification of grapevine varieties by microsatellite markers
- Grapevine genetic improvement through SNP genotyping