Experts in RNA-seq data analysis
Differential expression analyses from RNA-seq data
A suitable statistical framework and multiple bioinformatic tools are necessary to identify and quantify differences in gene expression from high-throughput sequencing data. At AllGenetics, we ensure expert assessment and state-of-the-art assembly workflows along with suitable computational resources for your project.
In our current workflows, we:
- Pre-process the raw high-throughput sequencing data.
- Produce gene-level count matrices using normalising offsets.
- Find statistically significant, differentially expressed genes.
- Perform pathway and gene ontology analyses.
- Generate different visualisations of the results.
What you receive
A report with a summary of the methods followed.
The results of the bioinformatic analyses including demultiplexing, pre-processing and quality control of the raw data, gene expression quantification and detection of differential gene expression among conditions.
If you require additional analyses, please let us know and we will do our best to meet your needs.
At no additional cost, our project specialists will be available to you after project delivery and during the editorial process of your scientific articles. We offer up to five 60-min sessions per project, depending on the project size.